giovedì 26 aprile 2012

Julia Trotti

My name is Julia Trotti and I am a twenty year old cat-lover from Sydney, Australia. I drink too much coffee during the day and collect sugar packets in a jar.


I discovered photography when I was young, I borrowed my parents point and shoot camera and went on a walk to take photos of everything I saw. From there, I would come home from school and take self portraits and photos of my sister around the house and at the local park. I just fell in love with it.



For me a perfect day is a day where I woke up before the sun rose, to head down to a beautiful location for a shoot with amazing talented people with wonderful clothes.



For the future, I am hoping to be shooting campaigns for brands around the world one day; in my style of fashion, fun and free.


 More on: Website

1 commenti:

  1. Good ! You're really talented :)
    P.S. what camera and lens do you use ? ^.^

    RispondiElimina