martedì 9 aprile 2013

Who is the person behind the photos?


It’s the same person who is inside the photos. I’ve alyways been thinking that we are exactly our photos. My pictures are simply a part of me, just that part that I want to show you. All the rest it’s you as an observer, you with your story, you with your touchiness.


How did you discover photography and what makes you keep on doing it?
I was discovered by photography. I was not searching for, it just happened some years ago, completely unexpected. No dazzling love in my teens, I’ve just come to it through a visual route that made me try to create something mine.
Every work is a constant soul searching to me and makes my study a long way to go, to try, looking for a deep knowledge of my limits.


Which artist would you like to work with?
Mister G.
Or rather Gilbert Garcin.
He’s an old man who tells his magic philosophical stories inside some little boxes.
A diary that I keep with love.


Is there anything you want to express with your works?
I use photography to tell about me.



Any upcoming projects or ideas?
I realize there is a recurring aspect in my pictures that turns round identity.
Not mine, but not even the one of who is inside the picture. And not even the one of the observer.
Trying to find a belonging and at the same time a distinction of her or of me inside a picture, a situation and a feeling that we live that moment, that place. This is the guiding principle of all my future projects.
Tell us two bad habbits you would like not have 
Eating too fast and getting angry too often.
What do you expect from your photographic future?
To become a possibility.



Thanks to Luca Bortolato 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento