martedì 18 marzo 2014

Who is the person behind the photos?

 People I know and which I've met on the streets while I'm traveling. 


What does photography mean to you?
Escape. If I am shooting a portrait I want to show the emotion that are happening at the moment . If I have the opportunity I try to reunify people with nature, I show this in my works.


Is there anything you want to express with your works?
 Nature and human emotions which would be inspirations for other people.


Which artist would you like to work with?
Marina Abramović‎.


What are your hobbies besides photography? 
Violin, drawing, handmade jewelry.


In your opinion, what are the characteristics of a photographer, and what differentiates it from a good photo taker?
 I don't have a clear opinion about the question.


Do you expect anything from your photographic future?
 Now I'm traveling and all my strength is concentrated on nature and urban sketches. Hope it will be a nice content for my future blog about travels. If you are interested, you can see some of my first works on my blog: blog.aleksandra-v.com


Thanks to Aleksandra V

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento